Support Scouting through our annual popcorn fundraiser!
Through the popcorn sale, many units are able to fund their entire Scouting year. This includes paying for camp, advancements, and membership costs. Sales from popcorn also help bring the Scouting experience to Scouts all over the mid-south by providing camperships, membership fees, uniforms, and more.
SEPTEMBER 10-12: Show & Sell Distribution
OCTOBER 9-11: Blitz Weekend!
2020 Sale Information
Dates and information listed are subject to change. Please check back for the most up to date information.
- Tuesday, July 14 - District Popcorn Training (district kernels & staff) - 6 PM
- Saturday, July 18 @ 10:30 AM - Michael Beck Motivational Training
- Saturday, August 1 @ 10 AM - Council Kick-Off Through Zoom Meetings
- Monday, August 17 - Show & Sell Orders Due
- Thurs - Sat, September 10 - 12 - Show & Sell Distribution
- Fri - Sun, October 9-11 - Blitz Weekend
- Wednesday, October 14 - Blitz Entries Due
- Friday, Oct 2, Oct 9, & Oct 16 - Show & Sell Returns (return up to 20% of your order)
- Tuesday, October 20 - Take Orders Due By Midnight / Show & Sell Money Due By 5 PM
- Saturday, November 7 - Take Order Distribution (earlier pick-up will be available)
- Monday, November 23 - Take Order Money Due / Prize Orders Due / End of Sale
|2020 Popcorn Leaders Guide||2020 Popcorn Leader's Guide||Download|
|CampMasters App||How to get the CampMasters app icon on your phone.||Download|
|CampMasters Template - Upload Scouts||Reference the CampMasters System Guide||Download|
|CampMasters Unit System Guide||How to use the CampMasters system.||Download|
|Earning Merit Badges Through Popcorn||2020 CM Merit Badge Requirement Ideas||Download|
|Popcorn Order & Prize Form||2020 Popcorn Order and Prize Form||Download|
|Safe Selling Tips||Download|
|Take Orders On The Go!||Instructions for taking orders on your phone.||Download|