Sculpture Merit Badge (Virtual)
The Chickasaw Council is thrilled to offer numerous virtual and in-person opportunities during the COVID-19 pandemic! We will be offering the Sculpture merit badge next on Monday, May 10, from 5:30-7:30 p.m. (C.S.T.) using the Zoom video-conferencing platform. There is no cost to participate; however, all Scouts must have Scoutmaster approval to begin working on the badge.
This merit badge involves some outside work, so be prepared to work on several of the requirements independently!
Here are some important details:
- Dates of the merit badge:
- Monday, May 10, 2021, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Zoom meeting access information will be shared to all registered participants prior to the merit badge session.
- Registration is capped at 35 Scouts. Participants should pre-register. We will continue to limit session sizes to ensure a quality experience for all participants.
- Scouts participating in the virtual merit badge must have a parent or guardian in the room with them, per Youth Protection guidelines.
- In order to ensure that Scouts complete all requirements, as mandated in the BSA Guide to Advancement, Scouts (with the assistance of parent/guardian) must e-mail their work on the merit badge to firstname.lastname@example.org; there is no requirement for format, so Scouts can send completed merit badge worksheets (click here for the Sculpture merit badge worksheet), e-mail text with answers or responses to merit badge requirements, a picture of notes and work completed, videos of themselves discussing the requirements, etc. Please contact us if you have any questions or if you need any assistance!
- Once completion of requirements is verified, Scouts will be e-mailed a blue card.
|Johnny Tracy||(901) 425-2217|