The Memphis Scout Shop
- Store hours are now Tuesday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.; Sunday and Monday, closed.
- The Scout Shop has a limit of four (4) people in the store at one time.
- The Scout Shop dressing room will not be available for use when visiting the store.
- All advancement needs will be pulled by a member of the Scout Shop team. Please email any advancement requests with your advancement report to (email@example.com). Include your name and phone number with any additional needs. The Scout Shop staff will call you when the order is ready.
- In order to protect the Scout Shop Staff, all sewing needs brought to the Scout Shop will take five to seven business days to complete. If you are purchasing all items from the Scout Shop, we will be able to complete any sewing on site while you wait.
- The Scout Shop is providing curbside pick-up! Please call (901-323-6440) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) your requests. We will pull your order and contact you to let you know when it’s ready to pick up. Once you arrive, just call the phone number above and a staff member will bring your order out to your car!
- Face masks must be worn at all times by customers in the Scout Shop (this includes children).
Gear up for adventure!
The Memphis Scout Shop has all the gear you need for your Scouting adventures! From uniform parts to backpacks to handbooks, we've got you covered!
Temporary Hours (in effect until further notice)
Tuesday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Sunday and Monday, closed
The Memphis Scout Shop has All Your Uniforming Needs
Cold weather is just around the corner! Remember to visit the Memphis Scout Shop for all your cold-weather Scouting and camping gear needs!
Come check out our Whole Store Clearance featuring the T-Shirt Blowout!
The Memphis Scout Shop offers in-house sewing services!
Patches are $3.00-5.00 each, depending on size, and hemming is $12.50 per item.