2021 Ahoalan-Nachpikin Lodge L.O.A.C. (Fall Fellowship)
The Ahoalan-Nachpikin Lodge is pleased to present its first in-person fellowship event in many months, and we are calling on all Arrowmen, new and old, to join us! Fall Fellowship/L.O.A.C. (Lodge Order of the Arrow Conference) will be held at Camp Currier on the October 22-24 weekend. This event promises tons of fellowship and fun for youth and adults! The cost to participate is only $20.00 per person, and members inducted in 2021 attend for free.
Here is a sample of the fun that awaits at Fellowship!
- Fun, like scavenger hunts, Ultimate Frisbee, cracker. barrel games, and lots more
- Trainings, including Hammocking Skills, Backpacking 101, Chainsaw Safety, C.P.R., Ceremonies, and more
- Activities, like crate stacking, pumpkin carving, obstacle course, capture the flag, and more
- Competitions, including a tractor pull, dutch oven cooking, and minute-to-win-it games
- A Brotherhood conversion opportunity for all Ordeal members of six months or longer
Lodge elections will also be held at Fall Fellowship/L.O.A.C. on Sunday morning, October 24, and we are looking for youth Arrowmen to run for lodge office! The four positions of the Ahoalan-Nachpikin Lodge Executive Committee (L.E.C.) are Lodge Chief, Vice Chief, Secretary, and Treasurer, and the Officer Application Form can be downloaded here. All completed application forms can be e-mailed to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for review, or forms can be completed at the event.