Winter Camp at Kia Kima, December 27-30, 2022
The Kia Kima team is excited to invite Scouts BSA participants and leaders to join us for Winter Camp from December 27-30, 2022! Winter Camp is a whole lot cooler, and we are thrilled to offer an exciting program, featuring quality merit badge instruction and some new fun that we hope will become Winter Camp traditions! Click here to review the Winter Camp 2022 Leaders Guide!
Here are some highlights and notes about Winter Camp:
- Winter Camp begins on December 27, 2022, with check-in starting at 1:00 p.m. Program will take place on December 27, 28, and 29. Campers will depart Kia Kima by 10:30 a.m. on December 30, 2022.
- The Dining Hall will be open for food service at Winter Camp, though participating units have the choice between eating in the Dining Hall and cooking food that they bring to camp.
- The youth fee with meals is $150.00; the youth fee, without meals is $110.00. The adult fee with meals is $100.00; the adult fee without meals is $80.00.
- Merit badge and program registration is live now! We will offer, for the first time ever, an A.T.V. Adventure program at Winter Camp, and registration for this program will not open until Monday, October 3, 2022, at 7:00 p.m.
- Kia Kima hopes to offer a Hit the Slopes program, for the Snow Sports merit badge. This program is still in development, and may or may not be possible to offer. Additional information about this program will be shared when it is available.
- When registering, if you have a campsite preference, please indicate it in the Group Registration Notes section of the registration. Alternatively, you can e-mail your campsite request to Johnny Tracy, at email@example.com.
- We need volunteers! Winter Camp is possible thanks entirely to volunteers. If you are interested in leading a merit badge session or other program, please contact Johnny Tracy, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 901-425-2217!