Cub Scout Shooting Sports Days (BB Gun and Archery) at Camp Currier
The Kia Kima 2020 Experience is thrilled to announce two in-person Cub Scouts Shooting Sports Days at Camp Currier! Read on for details, and click the button(s) below to register! Each day will begin at 8:00 a.m. and will end at 5:00 p.m., with a one-hour break, from 12:00-1:00 p.m. for lunch.
Dates, Times, and Disciplines
- Saturday, July 18: Cub Scouts Shooting Sports Day, BB Gun
- Cub Scouts of any rank are invited to learn all about BB guns and enjoy some safe, shooting fun in the afternoon! Please indicate your Scout's rank in the registration.
- Saturday, July 25: Cub Scouts Shooting Sports Day, Archery
- Cub Scouts of any rank are invited to learn all about bows and arrows and enjoy some safe, shooting fun in the afternoon! Please indicate your Scout's rank in the registration.
Some Other Details
- All Scouts and parents will be provided with a bag lunch. Please let us know about any special dietary needs when you register. We recommend families bring along a towel or blanket to enjoy lunch outside!
- Scout registration fees include the Shooting Sports pin and badge for their rank, which will be presented at the end of the day.
- The cost to participate for Cub Scouts is $25.00 per Scout; parents/guardians are welcome to stay, but must register. Lunch is avaiable to parents for $5.00 per person.
- Learn more about the Cub Scout Shooting Sports program here!
Health and Safety Details
- Please bring a water bottle!
- Upon arrival, temperatures will be taken for every participant. Each person's temperature must be within normal range to participate. If you or your Scout is showing any symptoms of illness, please stay home! We will gladly refund or transfer your fees.
- All Scouts and parents must have a person face covering or mask. If you or your Scout does not have a mask, we will have some face coverings available to purchase.
- Everyone will be practicing social distancing, and spots will be clearly marked. Registration is limited in such a way that we can ensure everyone's safety.
- The Chickasaw Council will be providing sanitizer, wipes for firearms/bows, and numerous other health and safety precautions will be taken.
- If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact Johnny Tracy, at firstname.lastname@example.org.