2022 Adventure Card sale will begin March 31, 2022!
- The 2022 Adventure Card sale will provide scouts and units the opportunity to raise funds for their summer camp adventures.
- Units must register for the 2022 sale. Contact your District Executive, Casey Maning, or Erin Pfaffenroth.
- Registration is free but required.
- Units will be able to reserve ten cards per Scout in the unit, with exceptions considered on a case-by-case basis.
Buy Camp Cards Online!
You can support a Scout from anywhere, by purchasing Adventure Cards online! The Chickasaw Council will mail your cards, or you can choose to pick them up at the Dunavant Scout Service Center. Click here to purchase Adventure Cards online (with pick-up or shipping options)!
What are Adventure Cards?
The Adventure Card is an award-winning fundraising program that helps Scouts earn their way to camp or other outdoor adventures! The Chickasaw Council Adventure Cards offer discounts at numerous businesses from all over the council’s boundaries.
- Each Adventure Card is sold for $5.00, with 50% going to the unit and 50% going to the council.
- Units are encouraged to use these funds to ensure that every Scout can attend summer camp and participate in other Scouting fun. The council's portion covers the cost of production, securing sponsors, promotional materials, and supports camping and other operations for Scouting year-round.
- The annual sale will be held from March 31 to May 19/20.
- Units can participate in the Adventure Card program RISK-FREE; unsold cards may be returned to the council office by May 19/20 without penalty.
- Prizes will be awarded to top sellers each week!
Weekly Prize Drawings
On April 15, 22, and 29, and May 6, top sellers (selling twenty-five or more cards in that week) can be entered in a prize drawing for a $25.00 gift card. Click here to enter the names of your top sellers online or e-mail the names to Erin Pfaffenroth, at firstname.lastname@example.org; forms and e-mails should be submitted by noon on the day of the drawing.
|Now||Register to sell Adventure Cards|
|March 31||Distribution begins; kick-offs around council|
|March 31||Adventure Card sale begins|
|April 15||Week 1 drawing for $25 gift card; fill-it-up forms due|
|April 22||Week 2 drawing for $25 gift card; fill-it-up forms due|
|April 29||Week 3 drawing for $25 gift card; fill-it-up forms due|
|May 6||Week 4 drawing for $25 gift card; fill-it-up forms due|
|May 19-20||End of sale; money and unused/unbroken cards returned|
|May 21-27||Late settlement commission reduced to 40% ($2 per card)|
|May 28-June 3||Late settlemennt commission reduced to 30% ($1.50 per card)|
|2022 Adventure Card Pictures||Download|